1. Avram MR, Leonard RT, Jr., Epstein ES, Williams JL, Bauman AJ. The current role of laser/light sources in the treatment of male and female pattern hair loss. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2007;9(1):27-8.
2. Desai S, Mahmoud BH, Bhatia AC, Hamzavi IH. Paradoxical hypertrichosis after laser therapy: a review. Dermatol Surg. 2010;36(3):291-8.
3. Zito PM, Raggio BS. Hair Transplantation. StatPearls. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing. Copyright © 2020, StatPearls Publishing LLC.; 2020.
4. Almohanna HM, Perper M, Tosti A. Safety concerns when using novel medications to treat alopecia. Expert opinion on drug safety. 2018;17(11):1115-28.
5. Lee HH, Gwillim E, Patel KR, Hua T, Rastogi S, Ibler E, et al. Epidemiology of alopecia areata, ophiasis, totalis, and universalis: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020;82(3):675-82.
6. Levy LL, Emer JJ. Female pattern alopecia: current perspectives. Int J Womens Health. 2013;5:541-56.
7. Phillips TG, Slomiany WP, Allison R. Hair Loss: Common Causes and Treatment. American family physician. 2017;96(6):371-8.
8. Hasanzadeh H, Nasrollahi SA, Halavati N, Saberi M, Firooz A. Efficacy and safety of 5% minoxidil topical foam in male pattern hair loss treatment and patient satisfaction. Acta dermatovenerologica Alpina, Pannonica, et Adriatica. 2016;25(3):41-4.
9. Research GV. Alopecia Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Disease Type, By Gender (Male, Female), By End Use (Homecare Settings, Dermatology Clinics), By Sales Channel, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027 Sant Francisco, United States2020 [Available from: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/
10. Manabe M, Tsuboi R, Itami S, Osada SI, Amoh Y, Ito T, et al. Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of male-pattern and femalepattern hair loss, 2017 version. J Dermatol. 2018;45(9):1031-43.
11. Broadley D, McElwee KJ. A "hair-raising" history of alopecia areata. Exp Dermatol. 2020;29(3):208-22.
12. Saed S, Ibrahim O, Bergfeld WF. Hair camouflage: A comprehensive review. Int J Womens Dermatol. 2017;3(1 Suppl):S75-s80.
13. Verner I, Lotti T. Clinical evaluation of a novel fractional radiofrequency device for hair growth: Fractional radiofrequency for hair growth stimulation. Dermatol Ther. 2018.
14. Kim JH, Cho EY, Kwon E, Kim WH, Park JS, Lee YS, et al. Gold thread implantation promotes hair growth in human and mice. Laboratory animal research. 2017;33(4):291-7.
15. Triwongwaranat D, Boonchai W, Subchookul C, Sitthinamsuwan P, Thuangtong R. Synthetic hair reactions and treatment of complications: Case reports. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2020.
16. Ablon G, Kogan S. A Six-Month, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of a Nutraceutical Supplement for Promoting Hair Growth in Women With Self-Perceived Thinning Hair. Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD. 2018;17(5):558-65.
17. Franca K, Rodrigues TS, Ledon J, Savas J, Chacon A. Comprehensive Overview and Treatment Update on Hair Loss. Journal of Cosmetics, Dermatological Sciences and Applications. 2013;3:8.
18. Iamsumang W, Leerunyakul K, Suchonwanit P. Finasteride and Its Potential for the Treatment of Female Pattern Hair Loss: Evidence to Date. Drug design, development and therapy. 2020;14:951-9.
19. Mester E, Szende B, Gartner P [The effect of laser beams on the growth of hair in mice]. Radiobiologia, radiotherapia. 1968;9(5):621-6.
20. Lanzafame RJ, Blanche RR, Chiacchierini RP, Kazmirek ER, Sklar JA. The growth of human scalp hair in females using visible red light laser and LED sources. Lasers Surg Med. 2014;46(8):601-7.